Still slightly under-carbonated Dry Stout. Taste confirms what I suspected- I thought when I went to bottle it I saw the early signs of a pellicle forming- my first confirmed infection. At the time I convinced myself it was nothing, and bottled anyway. I think I know what happened- in a moment of not thinking I may have pulled a gravity sample using my “sour” wine thief instead of my normal one that has never come in contact with bugs, which despite being cleaned and sanitized, may have had a bit of lactobacillus (from the Berliner Weisse) that didn’t get removed. There’s a very slight sour character that shouldn’t be there based on the recipe (simply Maris Otter, flaked barley, roasted barley, EKG and Wyeast Irish Ale), but it’s actually quite good (after I thought I might have seen a forming pellicle, I went ahead and bleach bombed all equipment that came in contact with this beer immediately after bottling, just to be safe). I’m rationalizing to myself that “Guinness blends in sour beer for complexity” (with some lactic acid if I recall correctly), and the character is fitting. Just means that I need to drink this stuff fast before lacto (or whatever it is) chews through enough residuals and kicks off enough C02 to create a risk of bottle bombs.